Healthy Taco Tortilla Pizza is an easy taco-inspired dinner lightened up with a tortilla crust!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 4 large whole grain flour or sprouted grain tortillas
- 15 oz. can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 chopped tomatoes (1–2 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- hot sauce if desired
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef to pan and break up with a spatula. Continue to break up meat into smaller pieces as it browns, about 5 minutes. Add taco seasoning and cook another minute.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toast tortillas in oven, flip after 5 minutes and cook another 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Top tortillas with refried beans and cheese.
- Bake for about 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with beef, lettuce, tomatoes, onion and sour cream.
- Calories: 734
- Sugar: 8
- Sodium: 1205
- Fat: 36
- Carbohydrates: 50
- Fiber: 11
- Protein: 51