Spicy, sweet, creamy: the flavors are all here!
- 2 1/2 cups buffalo chicken meat (recipe above)
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 12 oz.)
- 1 cup sour cream or full-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles (about 4 oz.)
- 3 green onions
- extra buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub sweet potatoes and prick all over with a fork.
- Microwave for 5 minutes. Carefully remove and rub with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until soft.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, stir together sour cream and blue cheese. Season with pepper.
- Thinly slice green onions.
- Split potatoes in half, lightly smash and layer on chicken, extra buffalo sauce if desired, blue cheese dressing, and green onions.