Buffalo chicken sandwiches are topped with an easy celery and blue cheese slaw – it’s the perfect accompaniment!
- 6 cups pulled buffalo chicken
- 4 kaiser rolls (or bun of choice!)
- buffalo sauce
- Reheat buffalo chicken in microwave or hot skillet.
- Layer meat onto buns and drizzle with extra buffalo sauce if desired.
- Serve with blue cheese coleslaw!
- Reserve about 2 1/2 cups of cooked chicken for the buffalo chicken stuffed sweet potato meal later in the week.
- I kept the sauce on the light side so that the chicken isn’t too spicy. You can add more buffalo sauce as desired.
- To make in the Instant Pot: add chicken to instant pot and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (omitting the water) and turn chicken over in sauce so it’s covered and lock on the lid. Cook on poultry mode or 10 minutes High Pressure. When the cooking time is done, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes and then quick-release the remaining pressure. Shred chicken.
Keywords: buffalo chicken sandwich