- 4 apples
- 8 Tbsp. peanut butter
- chopped nuts (peanuts, almonds, walnuts, pecans)
- shredded coconut
- fresh or dried fruit
- hemp seeds
- chia seeds
- crushed cereal
- dark chocolate chips (obviously Demi’s favorite topping)
- Carefully slice apples into thin slices, working from the bottom up.
- Remove any seeds or tough parts.
- Spread with 1-2 tsp. peanut butter per slice.
- Top with desired toppings.
- Feel free to swap out your favorite nut or seed butter
Keywords: apple snacks, pb and apples, apples and peanut butter