Six ingredients is all you need for this easy and Healthy Cheese Quesadilla Bento Box! Your family will love this nutritious and family-friendly lunch!
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1–2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Grape tomatoes
- Mini guacamole cups
- Trail Mix
- Make quesadillas by melting cheese between 2 tortillas in microwave or hot pan.
- Cut into wedges and serve with remaining lunch components.
- Can make the quesadillas the day before.
- Can pack a few days ahead as well. Store in refrigerator.
Keywords: bento box, easy school lunch