Healthy baked oatmeal is an EASY, nutritious and filling breakfast! This peanut butter banana baked oatmeal recipe is packed with protein and fiber.
- 2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 bananas, mashed (ripe!)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir together dry ingredients: oats, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Stir together wet ingredients: banana, peanut butter, milk, eggs, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Lightly grease 8×8 inch baking dish with butter or line with parchment paper.
- Mix together wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour into baking dish and dot with butter and sprinkle with brown sugar and peanuts.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown. 35 minutes was just right in my oven.
Keywords: healthy baked oatmeal