Hawaiian pizza meets calzones for a fun twist on the classic recipes. Just 10 minutes to prep and freezer friendly.
- 2 lbs. prepared pizza dough
- 6 oz. Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, diced
- 8 oz. pineapple tidbits
- 12 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese
- marinara sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide dough into 8 sections and roll into a circle. The dough should be about ¼ inch thick.
- Sprinkle toppings over half of the dough piece.
- Fold over dough and seal edges closed with your fingers or with the back of a fork. Transfer to the baking sheet and cut 2-3 small slices in the top of each calzone to allow for venting.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Keywords: Hawaiian pizza recipe, calzone recipe