EASY turkey fajitas on the grill! My FAMILY-APPROVED grilled turkey tenderloin recipe is marinated, grilled, and stuffed into tortillas with toppings. FAVE!
- 3 bell peppers (green, red and orange), thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 1–2 limes)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 lb turkey tenderloin
- 2 15-oz. cans refried beans
- 16 oz. bag of frozen fire roasted corn
- 12 flour tortillas
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup salsa
- hot sauce (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together garlic, lime juice, olive oil, oregano, and salt. Add turkey to bowl and turn over to coat both sides of turkey with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes, or up to 12 hours.
- Take turkey tenderloin out of the fridge and preheat grill to medium-high heat. (About 400 degrees F.)
- Slice peppers and onions, place into a grill basket and drizzle very lightly with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Grill turkey for 7-8 minutes, flip over and grill for another 7-10 minutes, or until the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Grill veggies at the same time as turkey, for about 12-13 minutes, or until charred. Stir after you flip the turkey.
- Let turkey rest for 10 minutes, then slice thinly against the grain.
- Meanwhile, prep turkey fajita toppings and sides. Heat refried beans in a small sauce pan until hot. Heat corn in a bowl in the microwave until hot. Slice lettuce and shred cheddar cheese.
- Microwave tortillas until hot, or heat over gas stove until lightly charred.
- Serve sliced turkey in tortillas with toppings as desired and beans and corn on the side.
- If the turkey is getting dark, turn down heat to a medium, slightly high instead of medium high the entire time.
- Marinate turkey for at least 30 min, up to 12 hours.
Keywords: grilled turkey tenderloin recipe, turkey fajitas