This grilled Mexican street corn is the MOST delicious way to eat corn on the cob! Simple to make, with just 4 ingredients.Print
This grilled Mexican street corn is the MOST delicious way to eat corn on the cob! Simple to make, with just 4 ingredients.
- 6 ears of corn
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 6 Tbsp. crumbled cotija cheese (see notes below for other options)
- optional: sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- Grill corn for about 10 minutes, rotating every few minutes to create char all over.
- Spread mayonnaise onto corn evenly, and roll into cheese.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper if desired, otherwise season with freshly ground pepper.
- Cheese: You can also use crumbled feta or grated parmesan cheese if that is more readily available/or what you have
Keywords: grilled street corn recipe