- 1 lb green beans
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar (or white balsamic vinegar)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup toasted and chopped nuts
- Lightly steam green beans. (I microwave mine!)
- While the beans are cooking, whisk together shallot, mustard, vinegar, olive oil and salt & pepper.
- Toss green beans with about 1/4 cup of dressing. (You’ll have extra dressing.)
- Top with blue cheese and chopped nuts.
- Season with salt and pepper if necessary.