- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, washed and chopped
- 2–15 oz cans black beans (Do not rinse and drain! Pour off a little liquid, but save most of it.)
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 1/3 pound cheese, shredded
- Heat large pan over medium heat.
- Add oil and onions and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and cook for an additional minute. Add beans and liquid to pan and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to low and simmer for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid has thickened. Stir in cilantro and remove from heat.
- While beans are cooking, turn on broiler and (carefully!) broil tortillas with shredded cheese sprinkled over the top.
- Remove from oven when cheese is melted (will just take a minute or two) and roll up to serve.