I love to create food, nutrition, and health content and I’d love to help you share your story through creative recipes, eye-catching photography, and approachable storytelling.
- Nutrition: Need help sharing health and nutrition information in an easy and approachable way? It’s my specialty.
- Recipe Development: Have a product that you need to showcase? I’ll create a recipe that will make it shine!
- Food Styling & Photography: Need visual images? I can help create styled food photography, with the style and vibe you’re looking for.
- Content Creation Packages: Looking for something specific? I offer a wide range of customizable monthly packages and à la carte services that will be created to fit your needs.
- Sponsored Posts/Brand Partnerships: Seeking some more exposure? I frequently partner with brands that have similar values and missions to help share their products and messages with my audience of engaged, busy moms.
If you would like to discuss an upcoming project and how we might be able to work together, send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Media kit and rates available upon request.
I’ve worked with both small and large brands: Moink Box, Marine Stewardship Council, Crunchmaster Crackers, Milk & Eggs Grocery Delivery, General Mills, and many more.
Recipes + Photography Featured In:
Twin Cities Live | Monthly Appearance
The Cookful | Contributor
Taste of Home |15 Super-Cute Breakfasts (That Are Super-Easy to Make)
GQ | Anthony Bourdain Was the Most Interesting Man in the World
msn | 5 of Anthony Bourdain’s Best Recipes to Try If You Haven’t Yet
msn | 50 Filling Dinners Under 500 Calories
The Daily Meal | 3 Recipes from Simple Turkey Sauce
Real Simple Magazine – November 2016 | What health experts eat on Thanksgiving
PureWow | 50 Filling Dinners Under 500 Calories
Buzzfeed | 7 Tasty Dinners Under 500 Calories You Should Try
RealSimple | How Healthy Eaters Load Their Thanksgiving Plates
Buzzfeed | Here’s What Real Healthy People Actually Eat For Breakfast
Buzzfeed | Here’s What Real Healthy People Actually Eat For Lunch
Buzzfeed | 19 Healthy Dinners Under 500 Calories That You’ll Actually Want To Eat
Buzzfeed | 24 Healthy And Delicious Things You Can Make In A Slow Cooker
Brit + Co | 14 3-Ingredient Appetizers for a Stress-Free Thanksgiving
Greatist | 27 Awesome Ways to Use Leftover Wine
CBS Bite of Minnesota | Small Batch Pesto
Today.com | Toast for dinner? 7 ways to bring the artisanal toast trend to your next summer party
Fitness Magazine | 8 Easy, Healthy Salad Dressing Recipes
Good Housekeeping | What Do Our Favorite Food Bloggers Always Have In Their Fridge?
Brit + Co | 15 Creative Salsas
SELF | 3 Epic Picnic Salads
Anytime Fitness | 15 Easy And Healthy Post-Workout Recipes
Brit + Co | 19 Recipes Under 450 Calories
Prime Physique Nutrition | Experts Reveal the Biggest Nutrition Myths of 2014
SELF – October 2013 | Recovery Treat
Her Campus | Diet Trends: Do They Really Work?
Fitness Magazine | Easy Salads from Fit Bloggers We Love
Huffington Post | 7 Refreshing Summer Morning Meals
Huffington Post| Five Kitchen Staples These Nutritionists Are Never Without
LadyLux | 7 Secrets to Getting Fit For Summer
Better For You | 6 Affordable Superfoods
Huffington Post | Super Bowl Party Food: What Nutritionists Serve To Keep Calories In Check
Bon Appétit | Bloggers Cook BA
Fine Cooking | Best of the Blogs: Strawberry Shortcake
Friends Eat – January 2014
Fitness Magazine – November 2012 | Fit Blogger We Love