- 8 oz farro (I used quick cooking farro, the package was 8.8 oz)
- 8 oz broccolini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- juice and zest from one lemon (about 2 Tbsp juice)
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- salt & pepper
- Cook farro according to package instructions.
- While the farro is cooking, saute broccolini in 1 Tbsp olive oil for 2-3 minutes, just to soften.
- Mix together vinaigrette: lemon juice, zest, 1/2 cup olive oil, mustard and salt & pepper. (I put mine in a jar and shake until emulsified.)
- Combine farro, broccolini, feta, green onions and dressing and toss to combine.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
If making this ahead of time, reserve some dressing to drizzle on right before serving.
- Serving Size: 1.5 cups
- Calories: 530
- Sugar: 4 grams
- Fat: 35 grams
- Saturated Fat: 7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 49 grams
- Fiber: 11 grams
- Protein: 12 grams
- Cholesterol: 17 mg