This salad has all of the flavors you want and need for a satisfying side and is the perfect side to any dinner.
- 5 oz. salad greens
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced veggies (carrots, cucumbers, peppers)
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted beets
- 1/2 cup pickles or raw sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Prep salad ingredients:
Wash and chop salad greens.
Slice vegetables (carrots, cucumbers, peppers.)
Chop roasted beets.
- In a large bowl (or can do individual bowls), toss together salad greens, cabbage, and sliced vegetables with salad dressing. Top with roasted beets, pickles, feta cheese, and sunflower seeds. Serve with extra dressing if desired.
- Make this a full meal by serving with a rotisserie chicken and artisan bread.
Keywords: everyday side salad, side salad recipe, side salad idea