You’ll love this easy white sangria recipe! Just 10 minutes to prep, super REFRESHING, light, and tart! White wine sangria recipe – perfect summer drink!
- 1 (750 mL) bottle of white wine (like Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1/2 grapefruit, cut into slices
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 4 Tbsp. honey
- 2 chamomile tea bags
- 1 1/2 oz. gin (3 Tbsp.)
- soda water or sparkling water
- 4 oz. orange juice
- optional garnish: mint, orange slices, mango slices
- Slice the grapefruit and mango.
- In a large pitcher, add the honey, tea bags, gin, and entire bottle of wine. Stir together to dissolve honey.
- Add fruit into the pitcher. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator overnight or for about 8 hours. (Don’t let it sit out much longer as it will get very bitter and tart.)
- Remove grapefruit slices and discard.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice cubes and top with 3 parts sangria to 1 part soda water. Add garnishes if desired.
Note: this is a really light and tart sangria. If you like your sangria on the sweeter side, I would add some more honey and/or swap the grapefruit out for orange slices.
Keywords: white sangria recipe, white wine sangria