Take your lunch on-the-go with this easy Tuna Salad Snack Plate. It’s got every component you need in a nutritious lunch and will keep you satisfied until dinner.
- 5 oz. can or pouch of tuna, drained if necessary
- 1 stalk minced celery
- 1 green onion
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Belgian endive leaves
- 1 oz. almonds
- 1 oz. crackers
- 1 cup strawberries
- Mix together first four ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash endive and trim bottom (root section) end so that the leaves split apart.
- Serve tuna and endive with remaining ingredients on the side. Pack into a bento box.
- Depending on appetite, you may be able to stretch the tuna to 2-servings.
- Nutrition includes all components.
Keywords: tuna salad, lunch box, lunch