If you love easy Trader Joe’s dinner hacks, you’ll love this Easy Trader Joe’s Recipe: Meatball Marinara Sub Recipe.
- 1 lb. Italian meat balls
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 4 Tbsp. garlic butter
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- red pepper flakes
- Preheat broiler.
- Cook meatballs according to package instructions and set aside.
- Spread bread with garlic butter and broil for 2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Slice meatballs.
- Top garlic toast with a slather of marinara sauce, some of the sliced meatballs, and shredded cheese.
- Broil for another 1-2 minutes, until cheese has melted. Watch carefully so they don’t burn!
- Topping amounts are up to you! Love sauce, add some extra. Prefer to serve the sauce on the side? Do it!
- You can also make your own garlic butter. Stir together
Keywords: sandwich, meatballs, trader joes recipes