Easy Trader Joe’s Recipe: Harvest Chili Stuffed Delicata Squash is the perfect easy and healthy fall meal. It’s cozy, comforting, plant-based, and just three ingredients!
- 3 small delicata squash
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s Harvest Chili
- 8 oz. 3-cheese blend
- 1/8 tsp. salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Leaving whole, microwave squash for 4 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- Season with salt and pepper. Fill with chili and top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden and squash is soft.
- You can use any thick chili in this recipe.
Keywords: easy trader joe's meal, easy trader joe's recipe, easy dinner, vegetarian