Easy Naan Cheese Melt is the 5 minute, 3 ingredient meal you’ll want to make anytime you need a quick dinner!
- 8 mini naan
- 6 oz. cheddar cheese (sliced or shredded)
- 2–3 tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Heat large nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Place top of naan down first and heat for 2 minutes.
- Flip over, top with cheese, and cook for another 2 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with sliced tomatoes and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- If you have a regular size naan, 4 should be enough!
Keywords: pizza, easy, 5 minute meal