EASY + HEALTHY turkey burger recipe! These juicy turkey burgers are drizzled with an addicting buffalo butter sauce and take less than 30 min to make!
Buffalo Turkey Burgers:
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 4 Tbsp. buffalo sauce
- 2 lbs. ground turkey (90-93% lean)
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 leaves of lettuce
- 1 large tomato (slicing tomato)
- white onion slices
- 6 hamburger buns
- Melt butter in microwave and stir in buffalo sauce. Set aside.
- Prep burgers: mix together turkey, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce until just combined, to not overwork meat. Divide meat into 6 sections. Lightly form into patty shape, making an indent with fingers in the middle of burger.
- Cook burgers: heat grill to medium high heat. Cook for about 4-5 minutes per side. Alternatively, heat grill pan over medium high heat and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side. (Or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.)
- Prep toppings:
Wash and dry lettuce leaves.
Slice onion and tomato.
- Assemble burgers: layer lettuce on bottom bun. Top with burger, a drizzle of buffalo butter, sliced onions, tomatoes, and a smear of mayonnaise if desired.
- Serve with celery, carrot, and blue cheese slaw.
Keywords: healthy grilled burger recipe, easy turkey burger, healthy turkey burger,