These ham and cheese sliders are made with just 5 ingredients and are ready to eat in 20 minutes! Great make-ahead lunch or easy dinner.
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 12 oz. smoked deli ham meat
- 12 oz. Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9×13 pan with foil.
- Meanwhile, mix together aioli. In a small bowl, mix together dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- Spread mustard aioli over the bottom layer of buns.
- Layer sliced ham over bottom layer. Top with sliced cheese.
- Bake sliders for 13-16 minutes, until golden brown.
Serving size: 2 sliders