These ham and cheese sliders are made with just 5 ingredients and are ready to eat in 20 minutes! Sliders are such a fun comfort food that make a great lunch, game day snack, or dinner. Try my meatball sliders, deli turkey sliders, chicken Parmesan sliders, or buffalo chicken sliders next time.
Easy Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 12 sliders 1x
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
These ham and cheese sliders are made with just 5 ingredients and are ready to eat in 20 minutes! Great make-ahead lunch or easy dinner.
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 12 oz. smoked deli ham meat
- 12 oz. Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9×13 pan with foil.
- Meanwhile, mix together aioli. In a small bowl, mix together dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- Spread mustard aioli over the bottom layer of buns.
- Layer sliced ham over bottom layer. Top with sliced cheese.
- Bake sliders for 13-16 minutes, until golden brown.
Serving size: 2 sliders
Did you like this recipe? Please leave a review and let me know what you thought! I appreciate it so much.