These ham and cheese sliders are made with just 5 ingredients and are ready to eat in 20 minutes! Sliders are such a fun comfort food that make a great lunch, game day snack, or dinner. Try my meatball sliders, deli turkey sliders, chicken Parmesan sliders, or buffalo chicken sliders next time.
These ham and cheese sliders are made with just 5 ingredients and are ready to eat in 20 minutes! Great make-ahead lunch or easy dinner.
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 12 oz. smoked deli ham meat
- 12 oz. Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9×13 pan with foil.
- Meanwhile, mix together aioli. In a small bowl, mix together dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- Spread mustard aioli over the bottom layer of buns.
- Layer sliced ham over bottom layer. Top with sliced cheese.
- Bake sliders for 13-16 minutes, until golden brown.
Serving size: 2 sliders