Learn how to make a mezze platter full of mediterranean appetizers! This mediterranean greek platter is EASY and a gorgeous way to SNACK!
- high-quality hummus (any flavor will work!)
- tapenade or fresh olives
- labneh or plain greek yogurt drizzled with olive oil and topped with salt and pepper
- dippers: carrots, cucumbers, pita chips
- salami salad roll-ups (simply roll up lightly dressed salad greens into a piece of salami and serve immediately so lettuce doesn’t get soggy)
- nuts for filling up the empty spots
- Prepare ingredients:
Wash and trim fruit and veggies.
Put dips/spreads into small dishes or bowls.
- Place ingredients on a big cutting board or baking sheet. (Baking sheets make it easier to transport.)
- TIP: Put out dishes, bowls first, then surround with everything else.
- Get your kids involved! They can: help lay out board, it doesn’t have to be perfect!
Keywords: mezze platter