Add this easy chickpea salad with feta as a side to any Greek or Mediterranean meal! Just 10 min + 5 ingredients to make Greek chickpea salad.
- 1/2 English (or hothouse) cucumber
- 16 oz. grape tomatoes
- 14.5 oz. can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- Prep ingredients:
Slice grape tomatoes in half, lengthwise, and add to a medium bowl.
Drain and rinse garbanzo beans and add to bowl.
Chop cucumber and add to bowl.
- Toss ingredients with salad dressing and feta cheese and set aside until serving.
- Regular cucumber is fine to use, but will need to be peeled.
Keywords: chickpea salad with feta, Greek chickpea salad, easy chickpea salad