This easy chickpea salad with feta is loaded with flavor, but made in just minutes. It’s a great side for any Greek or Mediterranean meal like my Greek pita sandwiches. This simple Greek chickpea salad is made with just 5 basic ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
You can also serve this salad over a bed of salad greens for a main salad.
Be sure to tag me @myeverydaytable when you make it, I love to see your creations! And if you’ve made it, will you please leave it a ⭐️ rating below? It helps me out a ton!❤️
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of Contents
How to Make Greek Chickpea Salad with Feta
This simple salad takes just a few minutes to prep! Here’s how to make it:
- Prep ingredients. Dice cucumber, slice tomatoes, rinse chickpeas.
- Assemble chickpea salad. Toss together cucumber, tomato, chickpeas, Italian dressing, and feta cheese.
How to Store Easy Chickpea Salad
Store this salad in the refrigerator for 1-2 days. After day 2-3, the vegetables start to get a bit mushy.
Greek Chickpea Salad FAQs
Can I make this salad dairy-free?
Yes, simply omit the feta cheese or use your favorite feta cheese alternative. Make sure your Italian dressing is dairy-free, some versions are made with cheese.
Can I use a different dressing?
Yes, you can use any vinaigrette-based dressing for this chickpea salad. A Greek dressing would work well. Personally, I love Newman’s Own Italian dressing for salads like this one as it’s versatile to use in many different salads.
More Easy Side Salad Recipes
If you like this easy chickpea salad, you might also like some of these other simple side salads:
- Tex Mex Side Salad – If Mexican is on the menu, this side should be too! It’s super simple to throw together while dinner is cooking.
- Everyday Side Salad – This salad goes with just about everything, hence the name! It’s got a great variety of flavors and textures going on.
- Simple Green Salad – Another simple option that goes with any meal. Whip up the homemade balsamic dressing to amp up the flavor. (Also nice enough for entertaining!)
- Napa Cabbage Slaw – This is a grilling and summer salad staple at our house. Crunchy napa cabbage is tossed with a simple dressing and blue cheese crumbles. It’s the BEST!
Add this easy chickpea salad with feta as a side to any Greek or Mediterranean meal! Just 10 min + 5 ingredients to make Greek chickpea salad.
- 1/2 English (or hothouse) cucumber
- 16 oz. grape tomatoes
- 14.5 oz. can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- Prep ingredients:
Slice grape tomatoes in half, lengthwise, and add to a medium bowl.
Drain and rinse garbanzo beans and add to bowl.
Chop cucumber and add to bowl.
- Toss ingredients with salad dressing and feta cheese and set aside until serving.
- Regular cucumber is fine to use, but will need to be peeled.
Keywords: chickpea salad with feta, Greek chickpea salad, easy chickpea salad