This garlic bread pizza recipe has a lot going for it. It’s ready in 15 min, made with just 3 ingredients; and it’s SO YUMMY!
- 8 slices Texas Toast garlic bread
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Assemble garlic toast pizzas. Spread 1/4 cup pizza sauce over garlic toast and top with 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until cheese starts to melt. Finish under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- AIR FRYER INSTRUCTIONS: After you assemble your pizzas, air fry at 380 degrees for 4-5 minutes, until cheese is golden brown and melty.
- Nutrition facts are an estimate.
Keywords: garlic bread pizza, garlic bread pizza recipe, pizza garlic bread