Take your lunch on-the-go with this easy Easy Curried Tuna Salad Snack Plate. It’s got every component you need in a nutritious lunch and will keep you satisfied until dinner.
- 2 green onions
- 2 stalks celery
- 2–6 oz. cans tuna
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. raisins
- Serve with: endive, celery stalks, baby carrots, sesame crackers, pear slices, almonds
- Thinly slice green onions and chop celery.
- Mix together drained tuna, onions, celery, mayonnaise, curry, salt.
- When combined, stir in raisins.
- Serve as part of a snack plate with endive, celery sticks, baby carrots, sesame crackers, pear slices, and almonds.
- Nutrition facts are for easy curried tuna salad only.
Keywords: curried tuna salad, easy tuna salad, tuna salad recipe