This easy chicken bacon ranch wrap recipe comes together in just a few minutes if you use some smart kitchen shortcuts like I’ve laid out. And if you love this flavor combo (who doesn’t?!) or have leftover ingredients, be sure to try my chicken bacon ranch pizza.
Rotisserie chicken is such a huge time and energy saver, and I love creating quick meals around it so that you can spend LESS time on meals. If you end up with some leftover rotisserie chicken after this recipe, you can use it in my 5-minute Chinese chicken salad, rotisserie chicken salad, chicken pita sandwiches with yogurt sauce, and of course, the chicken bacon ranch pizza.
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Table of Contents
- What You’ll Love about Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap Ingredients
- How to Make Chicken and Bacon Wraps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Storage Instructions
- How to Serve Bacon Chicken Ranch Wraps to the Whole Family
- Substitutes + Nutrition
- What to Serve with Chicken and Bacon Ranch Wraps
- More Easy Lunch Recipes
- Helpful Tools to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Tortilla Wraps
What You’ll Love about Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
- Ready in just 5 minutes
- Classic flavors that are perfect in a wrap
- Simple shortcuts to save you time
- Easy meal to take on-the-go
Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap Ingredients
These chicken ranch wraps are made with just 6 simple ingredients:
- Tortillas – The larger the better. At a minimum, use a burrito-sized tortillas, but even larger if you can find them.
- Shredded chicken – Use rotisserie chicken for an easy shortcut, otherwise use any grilled or roasted chicken.
- Bacon – Buy precooked bacon to save time.
- Tomato – Look for deep red tomatoes that are perfectly ripe.
- Spring mix salad greens – You can really use any greens here, romaine or iceberg would add some nice crunch.
- Ranch dressing – Use homemade or store-bought, up to you!
How to Make Chicken and Bacon Wraps
Let’s get to this chicken bacon ranch wrap recipe! Here’s how we make it:
- Prep any ingredients if necessary. Shred chicken, cook bacon, slice tomato.
- Assemble wraps. Lay wraps on counter or cutting board. Place a handful of salad greens on the bottom edge of wrap and top with bacon slices, shredded chicken, a drizzle of ranch dressing, and tomato slices.
- Roll wrap. Roll up bottom of wrap, fold over both sides, and carefully and tightly roll up. Secure with a toothpick if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many calories in chicken bacon ranch wrap?
Each wrap has about 601 calories, but will vary depending on wrap and exact ingredient amounts. Full nutrition stats can be found below the recipe card.
Should I use a tortilla or wrap?
Most “wraps” will be a little thinner, which works better for these wraps (so you can add more fillings!), but flour tortillas will also work, you just want to use the largest that you can find.
Can I meal prep these wraps?
They are best fresh, but you can make them a few hours ahead. If you’re looking to meal prep these wraps, make sure all of your ingredients are ready-to-go and then you can spend a minute or two assembling the wrap.
These chicken and bacon wraps are best eaten immediately, but can be made a few hours in advance.
Store them in the refrigerator for a few hours, up to one day.
How to Serve Bacon Chicken Ranch Wraps to the Whole Family
Not sure if your kids will like these wraps? Make sure you’re serving the meal with 1-2 items you know your kids will eat and you could always serve this as separate components for toddlers or a build-your-own meal for older kids so they can decide what goes on their plate.
Substitutes + Nutrition
Here are a few variations or ingredient swaps you can try:
- Tortillas – Use a whole wheat tortilla, lavash, or flatbreads. You can also use big pieces of iceberg lettuce to turn this into a lettuce wrap.
- Lettuce – Try using spinach, romaine, or even arugula.
- Chicken – Use chicken tenders for a crunchy chicken option.
- Gluten-free – Use a gluten-free tortillas.
- Dairy-free – Use a dairy-free or vegan ranch dressing.
What to Serve with Chicken and Bacon Ranch Wraps
All these chicken wraps for lunch need is a few sides:
- Raw veggies with Greek yogurt veggie dip
- Potato chips
- Fresh fruit
More Easy Lunch Recipes
If you like this chicken bacon ranch wrap recipe, you might also like some of these other easy lunch recipes:
- 100+ Easy School Lunch Ideas
- Israeli Breakfast Bento Box
- Homemade Lunchables
- Tzatziki and Hummus Dippers Lunch
- Orange Themed Bento Box Lunch
This EASY chicken bacon ranch wrap recipe makes a tasty lunch with flavors that everyone loves. Plenty of options for ingredient shortcuts!
- 4 large burrito-sized tortillas
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 6 oz. cooked bacon
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 2 cups spring mix salad greens
- 4 Tbsp. ranch dressing
Lay the tortillas on the counter or large cutting board and handful of greens onto the bottom third of the tortilla.
Top with bacon slices, shredded chicken, ranch, and tomatoes.
Roll up bottom of tortilla, fold over the sides, and roll up, securing with a toothpick if desired.
- These are best fresh, but can be made a few hours ahead.
Keywords: chicken bacon ranch wrap, chicken bacon ranch wrap recipe