Easy cauliflower fried rice – a filling meal full of veggies!
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- 4 eggs, whisked in a small bowl
- 4 green onions, thinly slice
- 16 oz. riced cauliflower (can be fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 cup frozen pea and carrots (or any veggie mix)
- 3–4 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- sriracha or chile garlic sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil over medium heat in a large, non-stick skillet.
- When the pan and oil are hot, add eggs to pan. Stir continuously with a spatula, until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to pan and when hot, add onions, cauliflower rice, edamame, peas, carrots, and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce to pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is soft and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Taste and season with more soy sauce and sriracha if desired.
- If you can’t find pre-packaged cauliflower rice, it’s easy to make in the food processor: simply pulse cauliflower florets until they are about the size of rice. Or, grate with a cheese grater.
- Pre-packaged cauliflower rice is typically found in the refrigerated produce section with the other prepared vegetables.
Keywords: cauliflower rice, easy dinner, low carb