This recipe for easy cauliflower fried rice is a filling meal full of veggies!
Here’s a recurring theme that I’m really starting to pay attention to. You guys want easy meals that can come together in about 15-20 minutes, feed your whole family, taste great, AND be full of nourishing foods.
Tall order, but I’m here to serve and Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice is just that meal!
How do you make Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice?
It’s pretty simple. Scramble some eggs, saute the veggies, and add a simple sauce that’s made up of soy sauce and chile sauce.
Cauliflower is obviously having a big moment right now, it’s showing up everywhere! Rice it, roast it, mash it, throw it in a smoothie, you really can’t go wrong with cauliflower.
And cauliflower fried rice is one of my favorite ways to eat it.
I have to admit that I got hooked on cauliflower fried rice from the pre-made Trader Joe’s version. But then I finally made it myself, and it’s almost as easy, especially if you buy the cauliflower already riced.
Why make Fried Rice with Riced Cauliflower?
I have to share this recipe with a caveat. I don’t want you to think that by sharing a recipe that swaps rice for cauliflower means that I’m going low-carb, grain-free, or removing any food groups from my diet. I’m not. But I love cauliflower, and I love this veggie-filled recipe! So I’m sharing it. 🙂
It’s definitely a meal on the lighter side, so if you need a little more oomph, add a protein like cooked chicken, sausage, or ground beef or serve over rice or dumplings.
Be sure to share your creations with me! Tag me @myeverydaytable or use #myeverydaytable so that I can see what you make!
Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe:Print
Easy cauliflower fried rice – a filling meal full of veggies!
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- 4 eggs, whisked in a small bowl
- 4 green onions, thinly slice
- 16 oz. riced cauliflower (can be fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 cup frozen pea and carrots (or any veggie mix)
- 3–4 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- sriracha or chile garlic sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil over medium heat in a large, non-stick skillet.
- When the pan and oil are hot, add eggs to pan. Stir continuously with a spatula, until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to pan and when hot, add onions, cauliflower rice, edamame, peas, carrots, and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce to pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is soft and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Taste and season with more soy sauce and sriracha if desired.
- If you can’t find pre-packaged cauliflower rice, it’s easy to make in the food processor: simply pulse cauliflower florets until they are about the size of rice. Or, grate with a cheese grater.
- Pre-packaged cauliflower rice is typically found in the refrigerated produce section with the other prepared vegetables.
Keywords: cauliflower rice, easy dinner, low carb