This EASY ranch chex mix recipe comes together in just 5 minutes prep + 8 everyday ingredients. It’s got both classic + elevated flavors.
- 9 cups Chex cereal (I used 3 cups corn, 3 cups rice and 3 cups wheat)
- 1 cup pretzel thins
- 1 cup melba crackers or bagel crackers
- 1 cup nuts (I used almonds)
- 8 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp ranch seasoning
- 2 tsp dried dill
- extra ranch and dill for dusting
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Stir together all cereal, pretzels, crackers and nuts.
- Stir seasonings into melted butter and pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Dust with additional 1 Tbsp ranch seasoning and 1 tsp dill.
- Spread on paper towels to cool and store in an airtight container.
- Serving size: 1 cup
- If you’d like to microwave instead, microwave on high for 5-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towel to cool.
- 1 oz. packet of ranch seasoning is about 3 tablespoons, so it’s the perfect amount for one batch.
Keywords: ranch chex mix recipe