This crock pot shredded beef tacos recipe takes just 20 min to prep! Use the shredded beef in crock pot for tacos and the rest in sandwiches.
- 4 servings crock pot shredded beef
- 15.5 oz. can black beans
- 1/2 red onion
- white vinegar
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 12 oz. flour tortillas
- 10 oz. shredded green cabbage
- Thinly slice 1/2 red onion and place into a bowl and cover with white vinegar.
- Heat up beans (liquid and all!) in a saute pan. Bring to a boil and then simmer until mixture has thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Reheat crock pot shredded beef in the microwave or a hot skillet until hot.
- Whisk together lime juice, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Season with a pinch of salt if desired.
- Heat tortillas over a gas stove (carefully!) or in the microwave and top with shredded beef, cabbage, onions, and lime crema sauce. Serve with black beans on the side.
- Find crock pot shredded beef recipe here.
- Be sure to make the shredded beef sandwiches.
Keywords: crock pot shredded beef tacos, shredded beef in crock pot for tacos, crock pot shredded beef for tacos, crock pot shredded beef taco recipe