- 1–15 oz can of garbanzo beans
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (or more) chopped fresh dill
- Zest and juice lemon.
- Combine beans, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil in food processor.
- Process to desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in yogurt, lemon zest and fresh dill.
- Drizzle with olive oil for serving.
- Best if used within 1-2 days.
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 1 gram
- Fat: 9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 17 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Protein: 9 grams