The popular 90’s cream cheese veggie pizzas are back – in a wrap form! Super simple, and a great way to enjoy some veggies for lunch or a snack.
- 2 Tbsp. chopped broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. chopped red pepper
- 1 Tbsp. shredded carrot
- 2 Tbsp. halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 green onion, sliced
- flour tortillas
- 1 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. dried dill
- Chop all veggies. I recommend chopping them for the week and storing in the refrigerator so that you don’t have to do it each day. Just leave out the tomatoes until the day-of.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese on the tortilla and sprinkle with garlic powder and dill to taste. Add more if you want!
- Sprinkle chopped veggies over the top and roll into a wrap. *You can also add half the veggies and turn it into a roll that you can then slice and serve for kids! If it’s too full, the wrap won’t stay together in pinwheels.
- Serve with carrots, any extra veggies, deli meat, and popcorn.
Keywords: cream cheese veggie pizza