Hot summer nights call for cold sesame noodles! These noodles are deliciously seasoned with sesame oil and soy sauce and topped with raw, crunchy veggies.Print
Hot summer nights call for cold sesame noodles! These noodles are deliciously seasoned with sesame oil and soy sauce and topped with raw, crunchy veggies.
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas
- 1/2 large cucumber
- 2 medium carrots
- 14 oz. rice noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- Prep all veggies. Trim snap pea ends and thinly slice. Cut cucumber into matchsticks or noodle shape. Thinly peel carrots or thinly slice on the bias into coins.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water until chilled.
- While pasta is cooking, mix together soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice wine vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add noodles to bowl and toss with soy sauce mixture.
- Let everyone top their noodles with veggies and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.