- leftover chili con carne
- leftover rice
- 2 cups frozen corn
- refried beans (optional)
- large flour tortillas
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped lettuce
- sour cream
- Heat leftover chili con carne, rice, frozen corn, and refried beans until hot. Set aside.
- Layout burrito ingredients and toppings.
- Gently warm tortillas and have everyone make their own burritos.
- If you would like to warm up burritos, after wrapping, place seam side down in a hot skillet over medium-heat and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until lightly browned.