Roasted Chicken Thigh Sheet Pan Dinner is an easy, cozy meal that comes together with a few minutes of prep and 30 minutes in the oven.
- 32 oz. (2 lbs.) chicken thighs (WITH skin and bones)
- 4 medium russet baking potatoes
- 12 oz. (or more!) broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2-3/4 Tbsp. seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt, divided
- sour cream
- freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line three baking sheets with tin foil.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towel and place into bowl.
- Wash potatoes and cut lengthwise.
- Trim any of the broccoli pieces so they are relatively close in size.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil over chicken and sprinkle with seasoning salt and smoked paprika. Toss chicken in spice mixture until coated and place chicken thighs onto one of the baking sheets, skin side up. Don’t crowd the pan too much.
- Rub potatoes with 1 Tbsp. olive oil on both sides. I poured the oil into my hands and rubbed them all over the potatoes. Place cut side down on the baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/8 tsp. salt.
- Place broccoli florets in a big pile on the last pan. Drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt. Spread out on baking sheet.
- Put all of the baking sheets in the oven and roast for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove broccoli and roast chicken and potatoes for another 10 minutes.
- Serve potatoes with butter and sour cream if desired.
- Recipes calls for chicken thighs with skin and bones.
- Nutrition facts do not include butter or sour cream for potatoes.
Keywords: chicken thighs, chicken dinner, roasted chicken dinner, easy chicken dinner