Step one: make sheet pan chicken shawarma. Step two: use it for this chicken shawarma wrap recipe. Step three: EAT! Not only does this recipe for chicken shawarma wrap come together incredibly fast, but everyone can add their own toppings and you know everyone loves that!
Use the rest of the oven roasted shawarma in chicken shawarma rice bowls.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of Contents
How to Make a Chicken Shawarma Wrap
This recipe for chicken shawarma wrap comes together in a flash, especially once the sheet pan chicken shawarma is done cooking. All you need to do…
- Mix up chicken shawarma white sauce. In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, caraway, and a pinch of turmeric.
- Prep ingredients. Slice lettuce and tomato. Heat up chicken shawarma and onions.
- Assemble shawarma wraps. Top hot pita topped with sliced chicken, onions, lettuce, tomato, and drizzle with white sauce.
Chicken Shawarma Wrap FAQs
How many calories in chicken shawarma wrap?
This will depend on recipe or restaurant, but this particular recipe which includes baked chicken shawarma, pita bread, white sauce, and lettuce and tomato.
Are chicken shawarma wraps gluten-free?
While the chicken shawarma and white sauce are gluten-free, the pita bread isn’t naturally gluten-free. Look for a gluten-free alternative and this sandwich will be gluten-free.
How to Serve Chicken Shawarma Pitas to the Whole Family
Yes your kids can eat homemade chicken shawarma and they should! If you aren’t doing one family meal, you should be! And if you need help making the transition be sure to sign up for the 5 things you need to know about feeding kids!
More Easy Sandwich Recipes
If you like this chicken shawarma wrap recipe, you might also like some of these other easy sandwich recipes:
- Easy Molletes – This meal (suitable for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!) comes together in just 15 minutes.
- Trader Joe’s Meatball Subs – Just a bag of Trader Joe’s Italian meatballs and 4 other ingredients to make this simple meal.
- BBQ Turkey Burgers – Ground turkey is infused with the delicious combo of bbq sauce and cheddar cheese.
- Slow Cooker French Dips – Just 15 minutes to prep this hearty sandwich. And then turn the leftovers into turkey hash.
This EASY chicken shawarma wrap recipe is a delicious weeknight dinner! Make this recipe for chicken shawarma wrap in just 15 minutes.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. caraway
- pinch of turmeric
- sprinkle of cayenne
For Chicken Shawarma Wraps:
- 1/2 of the oven roasted chicken shawarma
- 4 pita breads
- 1 heart romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato
- Mix up white sauce. In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, caraway, and a pinch of turmeric.
- Prep ingredients:
Thinly slice lettuce and slice or chop tomato.
Warm up chicken shawarma and onions.
Heat pita until warm.
- Assemble wraps with hot pita topped with sliced chicken, onions, lettuce, tomato, and drizzle with white sauce.
- These chicken shawarma wraps are made with sheet pan chicken shawarma.
Keywords: chicken shawarma wrap, chicken shawarma wrap recipe, recipe for chicken shawarma wrap