Chicken Sausage & Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner takes a few minutes to prep – then just bake and eat!
- 24 oz. cooked chicken sausage (any variety that you like!)
- 1 small onion
- 24 oz. baby potatoes
- 16 oz. grape tomatoes
- 16 oz. cauliflower florets
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken sausage into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Cut onion into wedges about 1 inch pieces.
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Spread sausage and vegetables over two sheet pans.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
- We used two packages of chicken sausage, for about eight links total. Four was not enough!
- Chicken sausage variety: roasted garlic and smoked flavors work well but buy what sounds good to you.
- It’s important for the potatoes to be in about 1 inch pieces or they won’t be cooked through. Other ingredients can vary in size a bit.
Keywords: sheet pan dinner, easy dinner, chicken dinner, one pan dinner