Easy chicken sausage + vegetable sheet pan dinner is deliciously satisfying, comes together in minutes and is full of protein, fiber, and produce.
Why Make this Chicken Sausage + Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner?
Sheet pan dinners. You love them as much as I do, right?
Because they make SO. MUCH. SENSE.
Toss a bunch of stuff on a sheet pan, throw it in the oven, take it out 30-40 minutes later and dinner is on the table!
Whoever came up with the idea (probably a busy mom, cough cough) is pretty much a genius! It just makes getting a nutritious dinner on the table SO easy. And that’s really what the struggle always comes down to, right? How can we get a healthy dinner (ONE THAT EVERYONE WILL EAT + ENJOY!) on the table as quick as possible?
It’s possible, but not always easy. I used to relish hours in the kitchen, cooking dinners slowly over a glass of wine. Now it’s a bit more rushed, fitting meal times into the few short hours between preschool pick-up and bedtime. And then the nutrition piece! And the toddler/kid piece! Will they eat it? Refuse it? Devour it?
It’s hard to ever know. (I share the good, bad, and ugly of our everyday meals on instagram stories – what’s on our table AND what Demi actually eats.)
And if you love the idea of sheet pan dinners, here’s another one: chicken fajita sheet pan dinner.
Be sure to share your creations with me! Tag me @myeverydaytable or use #myeverydaytable so that I can see what you make!
Chicken Sausage + Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe:Print
Chicken Sausage + Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Chicken Sausage & Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner takes a few minutes to prep – then just bake and eat!
- 24 oz. cooked chicken sausage (any variety that you like!)
- 1 small onion
- 24 oz. baby potatoes
- 16 oz. grape tomatoes
- 16 oz. cauliflower florets
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken sausage into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Cut onion into wedges about 1 inch pieces.
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Spread sausage and vegetables over two sheet pans.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
- We used two packages of chicken sausage, for about eight links total. Four was not enough!
- Chicken sausage variety: roasted garlic and smoked flavors work well but buy what sounds good to you.
- It’s important for the potatoes to be in about 1 inch pieces or they won’t be cooked through. Other ingredients can vary in size a bit.
Keywords: sheet pan dinner, easy dinner, chicken dinner, one pan dinner
Did you like this recipe? Please leave a review and let me know what you thought! I appreciate it so much.