This chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe has everyone’s favorite flavors along with a secret one! Plus plenty of ingredient shortcut ideas.
- 1 pizza crust
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing + more for serving
- 2 1/2 oz. boursin garlic (half of a package)
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 6 oz. bacon, cooked
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- chives for garnish
- Prepare pizza crust as directed.
- Spread ½ cup ranch dressing over crust and crumble boursin cheese and half of mozzarella cheese.
- Top with shredded chicken, remaining mozzarella cheese, and crumbled bacon.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with romaine lettuce, tomato, and chives and drizzle with extra ranch if desired.
- Boursin cheese is a soft garlic and herb cheese. It’s optional, but adds great flavor.
Keywords: chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe, chicken ranch pizza