You’ll love this chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe! Not that you need much convincing if you like things like ranch, bacon, chicken, and pizza! Make this chicken ranch pizza super fast with some or all of the shortcuts I’m sharing below – they’ll help you simplify this easy dinner. My chicken bacon ranch wraps are another quick meal with the same flavors.
Kitchen shortcuts can be the difference between getting a weeknight dinner on the table and takeout, so use them! If you end up with some extra rotisserie chicken, try my 5-minute Chinese chicken salad, rotisserie chicken salad, and chicken pita sandwiches with yogurt sauce. They all use rotisserie chicken as well.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Table of Contents
- What You’ll Love about Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Chicken Ranch Pizza Ingredients
- How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Storage Instructions
- How to Serve Homemade Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza to the Whole Family
- Substitutes + Nutrition
- What to Serve with Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Helpful Tools to Make Chicken Ranch Pizza
What You’ll Love about Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Everyone loves these flavors
- SO simple to make
- Made with basic ingredients
- Plenty of options for shortcuts
Chicken Ranch Pizza Ingredients
This pizza is made with just 8 ingredients, and almost all of them have shortcut options which will save you time and effort!
- Pizza crust – Use your favorite crust. Store-bought, refrigerated dough, from scratch, or even tortillas. (Follow crisping instructions in this tortilla pizzas post if you go the tortilla route.)
- Ranch dressing – Use your favorite ranch dressing. Store-bought, homemade…it’s up to you!
- Boursin cheese – I’m saying this is optional…but if you really want the best chicken bacon ranch pizza? Add it!
- Mozzarella cheese – Buy it pre-shredded to save you time.
- Shredded chicken – You can use any cooked chicken. Grilled, shredded, roasted, or even rotisserie chicken will work.
- Bacon – The bacon needs to be cooked ahead, you can also buy the pre-cooked bacon to save time or even use bacon crumbles.
- Romaine lettuce – Use a romaine heart, the pre-shredded lettuce is rarely fresh and has an off-flavor.
- Tomato – Look for a deep red tomato that’s perfectly ripe.
- Chives – Optional, but gives the pizza great flavor.
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Ok, let’s make this chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe!
- Prepare crust. Follow package or recipe instructions.
- Top pizza. Spread ranch over crust and crumble with boursin cheese and half of mozzarella cheese. Top with shredded chicken, remaining mozzarella chicken, and bacon.
- Bake pizza. Bake pizza until cheese has melted.
- Finish with fresh toppings. Top with romaine lettuce, tomato, and chives. Drizzle with extra ranch if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s on a chicken bacon ranch pizza?
This chicken bacon ranch pizza has ranch dressing, boursin cheese, mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, bacon, romaine lettuce, tomato, and chives as toppings.
What sauce is on chicken bacon ranch pizza?
In this chicken bacon pizza, we’re using ranch as the sauce. It’s a little different than traditional pizza in that it isn’t made with a marinara sauce.
What kind of ranch should I use?
You can use your favorite ranch dressing. It doesn’t matter if it’s store-bought or homemade.
What kind of pizza crust should I use?
This is really up to you! You can use a prepared pizza crust, pizza dough, or make it yourself. If you make it yourself, this is the pizza dough we make every week for pizza night.
Store any leftover chicken bacon tomato pizza in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. lf you know you’ll have leftovers, then cut the pizza before you add the fresh toppings. They won’t store and reheat well, so leave them off if you can.
How to reheat
Reheat the pizza in a 400 degree F oven for best results. Microwaving is not recommended.
How to Serve Homemade Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza to the Whole Family
These pizzas are made with pretty kid-friendly ingredients, and if you’re following the Division of Responsibility, you already know you can serve them anything!
All of my articles on feeding kids can be found here and if you want a FULL list of all of the videos I have with hacks, tips, scripts, and ideas for feeding kids, check out my instagram or tiktok page.
Substitutes + Nutrition
If you want to swap out any of the ingredients and toppings, here are a few ideas:
- Dairy-free – Use your favorite dairy-free ranch dressing and cheese. (Skip the boursin!)
- Gluten-free – Use a gluten-free pizza crust.
- Chicken – For an easy shortcut, use rotisserie chicken.
- Fresh toppings – You can skip the lettuce and tomato, but it adds a great fresh flavor.
Wondering about chicken bacon ranch pizza calories?
Each serving (2 slices) of chicken bacon ranch pizza has 482 calories. The full nutrition stats can be found below the recipe card.
What to Serve with Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
All this easy chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe needs is a simple side salad:
More Easy Chicken Recipes
If you like this chicken ranch pizza recipe, you might also like some of these other easy chicken recipes:
- Sheet Pan Chicken Shawarma
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Crock Pot Chicken and Potatoes
- Healthy Orange Chicken Stir Fry
- Asparagus and Chicken Stir Fry
Helpful Tools to Make Chicken Ranch Pizza
- Pizza Pan – If you like a crispy pizza crust, this is the pan to use. We use it every week for our pizza nights!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings (8 slices) 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
This chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe has everyone’s favorite flavors along with a secret one! Plus plenty of ingredient shortcut ideas.
- 1 pizza crust
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing + more for serving
- 2 1/2 oz. boursin garlic (half of a package)
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 6 oz. bacon, cooked
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- chives for garnish
- Prepare pizza crust as directed.
- Spread ½ cup ranch dressing over crust and crumble boursin cheese and half of mozzarella cheese.
- Top with shredded chicken, remaining mozzarella cheese, and crumbled bacon.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with romaine lettuce, tomato, and chives and drizzle with extra ranch if desired.
- Boursin cheese is a soft garlic and herb cheese. It’s optional, but adds great flavor.
Keywords: chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe, chicken ranch pizza
Did you like this recipe? Please leave a review and let me know what you thought! I appreciate it so much.