- 2 medium-sized leeks
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp mayo
- 1/2 cup (overflowing) shredded cheese (I used a blend of mozzarella, monterey jack and cheddar)
- 1/2 loaf french bread
- Clean and trim leeks.
- Slice in half length-wise and then cut into small pieces.
- Heat butter in pan.
- Add leeks and garlic and saute for about 3-4 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Slice french bread in half length-wise.
- Combine yogurt, mayo, cheese and leek mixture.
- Spread leek mixture onto bread and broil for about 3-5 minutes until golden brown.