- 2 small leeks, cleaned and cut lengthwise
- 2 shallots, peeled
- 1 small bunch of green onions
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- few drops of worcestershire
- salt & pepper
- crudités for serving
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Drizzle leeks, shallots and onions with olive oil.
- Broil for about 10 minutes, until slightly charred.
- Let cool a bit and chop all onions, removing roots of green onion.
- Stir together remaining ingredients and let chill for at least two hours before serving.