California BLT with Dill Mayo is the summer sandwich you’ll want on repeat.
- 12 oz. center cut bacon
- 4–6 ears corn on the cob
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. dried minced onion
- 1 loaf whole grain or sourdough bread
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 head bibb lettuce
- 1 large avocado
- butter, salt, and pepper for corn
- Cook bacon as directed until crispy.
- Cook corn: bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add shucked corn to the pot and boil for about 10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile make dill mayonnaise: mix together mayonnaise, dill weed, and minced onion together.
- Prepare ingredients: slice tomatoes, wash and dry lettuce, slice avocado.
- Slice and toast bread and assemble sandwiches: spread dill mayo onto bread and top with avocado slices, lettuce, bacon, and tomato.
- Serve sweet corn with butter, salt, and pepper.
Keywords: blt, california blt, summer meal, easy dinner