Avocado BLT with Dill Mayo is the summer sandwich you’ll want on repeat. The Avocado BLT is the ultimate summer meal that I thinkkkkkk you’ll want to eat it over and over until summer is over. (I’m sorry for reminding you that summer has to come to an end.)
Click here to save the California BLT on pinterest
In my mind, August is synonymous with a few food items: tomatoes, sweet corn, and BLTs. Do you agree?
What is a California Avocado BLT?
It’s the perfect mix of classic BLT with a little California flair (aka AVOCADO!!!) and a special dill mayo that just elevates this old and perfect classic.
If California summers had a sandwich, this would be it!
It hits all of the flavor notes you want out of a meal: salty, crunchy, juicy, creamy, fatty, flavorful, and so, so satisfying. Serve it with some sweet corn for the ultimate summer meal.
How to make a Avocado BLT with Dill Mayo:
It’s so easy – this whole meal comes together in less than 30 minutes! Simply cook your bacon, whip up your dill mayo and slice up your bread, lettuce, tomato, and avocado. That’s it for this easy California BLT.
Be sure to share your creations with me! Tag me @myeverydaytable or use #myeverydaytable so that I can see what you make!Print
Avocado BLT with Dill Mayo is the summer sandwich you’ll want on repeat.
- 12 oz. center cut bacon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. dried minced onion
- 1 loaf whole grain or sourdough bread
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 head bibb lettuce
- 1 large avocado
- Cook bacon as directed until crispy.
- Cook corn: bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add shucked corn to the pot and boil for about 10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile make dill mayonnaise: mix together mayonnaise, dill weed, and minced onion together.
- Prepare ingredients: slice tomatoes, wash and dry lettuce, slice avocado.
- Slice and toast bread and assemble sandwiches: spread dill mayo onto bread and top with avocado slices, lettuce, bacon, and tomato.
- Serve sweet corn with butter, salt, and pepper.
Keywords: blt, california blt, summer meal, easy dinner