This ridiculously easy butter chicken pizza recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes and is made with just 5 ingredients.
- 4 pieces of naan bread (or 8 if small)
- 2 cups butter chicken
- 8 oz. shredded provolone cheese (or Monterey Jack)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- sriracha (optional, but highly recommend!)
- Prepare ingredients:
Chicken: warm up slightly in the microwave. (Just so it’s not cold).
Cilantro: wash and gently dry, then roughly chop.
2. Bake naan, directly on oven rack for 2-4 minutes, until lightly crispy.
3. Remove from oven and place on a half sheet pan. Top with chicken and cheese.
4. Bake for another 5-7 minutes until naan is golden brown and cheese is melted. Drizzle with sriracha if using and top with cilantro.
- The butter chicken in this recipe is leftover from meal #1, slow cooker butter chicken.
Keywords: butter chicken pizza, butter chicken pizza recipe