You know I love naan pizzas. And I think that you should, too! This butter chicken pizza recipe is dinner #2 for this cook once, eat twice meal! Once you’ve made and eaten your slow cooker butter chicken (don’t forget to save some for the pizzas!), it’s time to turn it into pizza for a quick meal that takes less than 15 minutes! Try my basic naan pizza post for classic flavors and buffalo chicken flatbread for another twist.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of Contents
How to Make Butter Chicken Pizza
This butter chicken pizza recipe couldn’t be easier, and it takes less than 15 minutes to make! Here’s how to make it:
- Prep ingredients. Warm up butter chicken slightly. Wash, dry, and roughly chop cilantro.
- Crisp naan bread. Bake naan for 2-4 minutes directly on oven rack, until slightly crispy.
- Bake pizzas. Place naan on a half sheet pan and top with chicken and cheese. Bake until cheese has melted, about 5-7 minutes.
- Finish pizzas. Drizzle with sriracha if using and top with chopped cilantro.
Butter Chicken Indian Pizza Toppings
The butter chicken pizza ingredients are simple, but feel free to go wild with the toppings!
- Crock pot butter chicken
- Shredded provolone cheese (or Monterey Jack)
- Sriracha (optional but recommended!)
How to Store Leftover Pizzas
Ideally, you would make the pizzas fresh and it’s easy to make what you need in just minutes.
If you have leftover butter chicken pizza, store it in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. For best results, reheat in a 375 degrees F oven.
More Easy Pizza Recipes
If you like this easy butter chicken pizza recipe, you’ll love some of my other quick + simple pizza recipes:
- Easy Naan Pizzas – Mix and match your own sauce, toppings, and cheeses with these naan pizzas that take 10 minutes to make.
- Tortilla Pizza – If you like thin and crispy pizza crust, you’ve got to try this pizza shortcut. Ready in 15 minutes.
- Pizza Quinoa Casserole – All the flavors of pizza rolled into a nutritious quinoa casserole. Choose your own toppings!
- English Muffin Pizzas – Make these mini pizzas then freeze so you can bake them at any time. Grab the kids to make these!
This ridiculously easy butter chicken pizza recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes and is made with just 5 ingredients.
- 4 pieces of naan bread (or 8 if small)
- 2 cups butter chicken
- 8 oz. shredded provolone cheese (or Monterey Jack)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- sriracha (optional, but highly recommend!)
- Prepare ingredients:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Chicken: warm up slightly in the microwave. (Just so it’s not cold).
Cilantro: wash and gently dry, then roughly chop.
2. Bake naan, directly on oven rack for 2-4 minutes, until lightly crispy.
3. Remove from oven and place on a half sheet pan. Top with chicken and cheese.
4. Bake for another 5-7 minutes until naan is golden brown and cheese is melted. Drizzle with sriracha if using and top with cilantro.
- The butter chicken in this recipe is leftover from meal #1, slow cooker butter chicken.
Keywords: butter chicken pizza, butter chicken pizza recipe