You’ll love the flavors in this big mac salad recipe! Crunchy lettuce, ground beef, cheddar – all topped with big mac salad dressing.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 16 oz. grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 white onion
- 1/2 cup sliced pickles (or more!)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp. pickle juice (from jar)
- 2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef to pan. Season with salt and worcestershire sauce. Cook for about 7-9 minutes, or until meat is browned and cooked through.
- While beef is cooking, prepare other ingredients:
Wash and thinly slice lettuce.
Wash and cut tomatoes in half.
Thinly slice onion. (Or chop, whatever you prefer)
Mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish, and pickle juice.
Shred cheddar if necessary.
- In a large bowl or plate, layer lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. Top with beef mixture. Drizzle with dressing and top with sliced pickles and cheddar cheese.
- Shortcut: Use pre-shredded cheese. It’s not my favorite in this salad, but it will save some time.
- Side: This salad is pretty filling, but I’d add bread and/or fruit for kids.
Keywords: big mac salad recipe, recipe for big mac salad, big mac salad dressing