Looking for bento box recipes? I’ll show you how to make this cute, fun, and EASY bento lunch that’s food for both kids and adults!
- 6 chicken sausages
- 6 mini Persian cucumbers
- 6 tsp. salad dressing
- 6 slices whole grain bread
- 6 Tbsp. chive cream cheese
- 6 servings fruit like grapes or diced mango
- Cook sausages as directed. Slice on the diagonal.
- Large chop cucumber and toss with salad dressing.
- Spread cream cheese on slice of bread and fold over into a sandwich. Cut into small squares.
- Cut fruit into small bite-sized pieces or thread onto toothpick.
- Pack in bento box or lunch container and serve with toothpicks (if kids are old enough!) or food picks.
- Toothpicks are not suitable for young kids, but we just started using these animal food picks and I think the larger ones work well.
Keywords: bento box recipes, bento box lunch